The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are there new houses for the Summerset chapter?

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
As title states. Will there be new homes for Summerset like in Morrowind? A small, medium and large home for sale in game?
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    probably...
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, it would be nice to see what they're like. The architecture in the live stream looked very nice, so it's promising. I'd like the small house to have a little garden with it.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • GiantFruitFly
    GiantFruitFly
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't mentioned, but I would be surprised if there isn't. The possibility of people buying expensive homes with crowns is profit that probably won't be ignored.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Hopefully, it would be nice to see what they're like. The architecture in the live stream looked very nice, so it's promising. I'd like the small house to have a little garden with it.

Agreed. It would be nice to have a medium sized Altmer home with a garden.

• Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, now is there any info on this one?
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope there's a staple home to buy. I'm not into the bigger homes.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to hear if any of the testers checked out the new houses!
    Would definitely be interested in what's available for purchase on my ancestral home ^^
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got 16k crowns waiting, hoping there is one on Arteaum.

Probably gonna be disappointed.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    I would love to hear if any of the testers checked out the new houses!
    Would definitely be interested in what's available for purchase on my ancestral home ^^

I read they were not on the currently on the test map but will be added before release.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet we will get crown exclusive Altmer Grand Manor.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the sort of thing that can be released later, and not all the homes would have to come at the same time.

I'd like to see a Homestead II that adds housing to all the DLC's at inn room level, minimum. Orcs especially deserve a home in their homeland.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping for a moarmer pirate ship
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a high elf style manor. Like really REALLY bad.