The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Summerset Class Changes Discussed at ZOS Playtest!

• Kybotica
    Kybotica
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get a write-up of the Nightblade changes? I also cannot watch the video due to work.
    M'iaq the Honest- PC/NA
    EP Khajiit Nightblade
    Guild of Shadows
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Cloak changing into a burst heal for my NB tank?

So I get Major Resolve/Ward, Minor Protection AND a "burst" heal for 32% of my max health with it.

MY BODY IS READY!!!!!!

Argonian forever
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs will have trouble sustaining with 5% more expensive skills.

I really dont understand this change, it almost looks like ZOS only wants magicka NBs as ranged DDs. Sorcs barely sustain with Witchmothers and do less dps than NBs who sustain just fine with blue health+magicka food.

Somehow someone comes to the conclusion that sorc sustain needs to be nerfed. Am I missing something obvious here?
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on April 3, 2018 9:02PM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice summary.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really dont understand this change, it almost looks like ZOS only wants magicka NBs as ranged DDs. Sorcs barely sustain with Witchmothers and do less dps than NBs who sustain just fine with blue health+magicka food.

Somehow someone comes to the conclusion that sorc sustain needs to be nerfed. Am I missing something obvious here?

Where did you see that?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Where did you see that?

people are getting Unholy Knowledge, http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Unholy_Knowledge, and Persistence, http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Persistence, mixed up.
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Not loving the Breath of Life change.
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands