Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – April 2018"

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    it's available for 1 million gold, yes.

you have just made my day! I'm really pleased that ZOS are making this unique housing accessible to anyone who spends a month or five every day all day grinding for gold.

I fixed that for you.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    it's available for 1 million gold, yes.

you have just made my day! I'm really pleased that ZOS are making this unique housing accessible to anyone who spends a month or five every day all day grinding for gold.

I fixed that for you.

Not really - if you have a little patience and don't spend much making a million isn't hard. It's the second part that's hard :3

If you are having trouble making gold, PM me? Maybe I can help.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that ghost from the horse we beat to death on the forums? :p
  • CatastrophicSuccess
    I'm a little disappointed to see the polymorph in the store as it's probably the most rare PvE reward currently. However, it's really cool polymorph so it would be nice to see it used more.

If there's going to be future content like this polymorph that's initially only available in vet HM content, they should change it slightly before putting it in the crown store. Something like the difference between how an actual moondancer weapon looks vs the dro m'athra style.
    PC NA - CP 1000+

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    rolf y'all are literally trying to sell us an empty plot of land for 40 bucks

plz kill me now, cuz i'm dying laughing

It's not limited time and you can purchase it in-game for 1M gold.

OH WOW I CAN SPEND MY HARD EARNED MILLION GOLD ON A EMPTY PLOT OF LAND THANK YOU SO MUCH KIND CITIZEN

And about 75 glowing flowers that sell for around 450k if you're into that sort of thng. Plus daedric rocks. It's a space for those who like to build stuff. Or make giant gardens...
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next crown pack sale is soon right?
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Sarcanith
    Sarcanith
    And for your convenience, it's been drained of its pools of noisome Azure Plasm!

What about people who wanted the Azure Plasm there and not just a mostly flat and fairly barren/featureless landscape?
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I an NOT going to buy the Daedric furniture pack. Because literally the only thing
    I WANT out of it is the book and the Transliminal Rupture... which I want AT LEAST FOUR of. Why are these items, including the bookcases actually, NOT individual crown furnishings? I'd be willing to pay MORE than 5k crowns just to get the 2 items I want out of it. But no way am I paying 20k crowns for the items I want AND a bunch of stuff I DON'T want and then would then have to store. WTG ZOS, WTG.
    Edited by MornaBaine on April 5, 2018 5:02PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question - can anyone tell me what all is in the coldharbor pack, and if the furnishings are on the crown store individually?

the only available items are the books and the Coldharbour crates

full list from http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki

2 Coldharbour Bin, Black soul gems
    2 Coldharbour bookshelves, black laboratory
    2 Coldharbour bookshelves, filled
    3 Coldharbour bookshelves, filled pillar
    2 Coldharbour bookshelves, filled wide
    2 Coldharbour Crate, Black soul gems
    Daedra Dossier: Cold-flame Atronach
    2 Daedric books, piled
    Daedric books, stacked
    2 Daedric brazier, Cold-flame
    Daedric Plinth, sacrificial
    Seal of Molag Bal
    Transminal Rupture
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little disappointed to see the polymorph in the store as it's probably the most rare PvE reward currently. However, it's really cool polymorph so it would be nice to see it used more.

If there's going to be future content like this polymorph that's initially only available in vet HM content, they should change it slightly before putting it in the crown store. Something like the difference between how an actual moondancer weapon looks vs the dro m'athra style.

The polymorph that drops from AS vHM is coloured bronze/gold while the crown store one is silver.
    Get rid of faction locks.