Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – April 2018"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
e47ac8f948eae63a0ed9ab762caf7d40.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase – April 2018" blog article.

Fashionable robes, desolate abodes, and fearsome undead beasts highlight this month's selection of upcoming Crown Store items. Check out everything coming to the in-game store this April, and keep an eye out for future Showcase articles in the future!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question - can anyone tell me what all is in the coldharbor pack, and if the furnishings are on the crown store individually?
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ghost horse is awesome. I hope you will consider doing skins that give our characters a similar spooky style.

And after nearly 15 years of wanting my own pocket realm of oblivion today may be the day. Does anyone know if the Coldharbour estate is available for gold (it seems unlikely, but I noticed that it has a quest requirement, which only applies to houses available for gold).

POCKET REALM OF OBLIVION!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • HatchetHaro
    HatchetHaro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Coldharbour Surreal Estate description says "drained of Amber Plasm"; shouldn't it be Azure Plasm...?
    Best Argonian NA and I will fight anyone for it

17 Argonians

6x IR, 6x GH, 7x TTT, 4x GS, 4x DB, 1x PB, 3x SBS, 1x Unchained
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT THE DRAGON! :hushed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jim_Pipp - it's available for 1 million gold, yes.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

@Jaeysa you have just made my day! I'm really pleased that ZOS are making this unique housing accessible to anyone who spends a week or two grinding for gold.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :smiley:

NEED DAEDRIC BOOKCASES FOR MULTICULTURAL LIBRARY

dammit ZOS - stop making things I want

Update:
    *sigh* Yeah, the furniture pack is worth it...but I can't find $50 to spend this month. :cry:
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on April 4, 2018 4:09PM
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, loving the ghost horse ZOS. Now I just hope we can get a crown sale *crosses fingers*
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the original fang lair courser complete with batty rider bandages holding its innards in, Its the best mount in the game!
    I think I'd only buy the Ashen variation if it comes with cloudy visual effects etc..
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derlfak wrote: »
    Wow, loving the ghost horse ZOS. Now I just hope we can get a crown sale *crosses fingers*
    I want to have that ghost horse in my house then place a normal horse on its side next to it. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Clockwork Polymorph as I can't afford the vAS version (yet), and it'll be nice having the choice between silver or gold versions.

... but I've got to admit 6 out of 10 monthly offerings being limited time, once again, is a little... unpleasant. I have to assume people keep buying them though since this keeps happening with increasing frequency.
    Edited by Transairion on April 4, 2018 2:05PM
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Jaeysa wrote: »

@Jaeysa you have just made my day! I'm really pleased that ZOS are making this unique housing accessible to anyone who spends a week or two grinding for gold.

Right?! And it's not limited time, which I was worried about.

• moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Clockwork Polymorph as I can't afford the vAS version (yet), and it'll be nice having the choice between silver or gold versions.

... but I've got to admit 6 out of 10 monthly offerings being limited time, once again, is a little... unpleasant. I have to assume people keep buying them though since this keeps happening with increasing frequency.

Its a well used marketing technique because it is effective...
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno you clearly mean azure plasm and not amber plasm... Its really not okay to make jokes anymore now. It 's defenitly too late for that
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    But no crown sale so I may have to pass. So many nice things :'(
  • RebelFireStorm
    RebelFireStorm
    ✭✭✭
    rolf y'all are literally trying to sell us an empty plot of land for 40 bucks

plz kill me now, cuz i'm dying laughing
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not limited time and you can purchase it in-game for 1M gold.
  • Iccengi
    Iccengi
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Factotum polymorph really? I know you guys want to drown in a sea of money but could stop taking some of the few really cool end game pve rewards changing a little tiny thing and then selling them yourself.
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    The polymorph seems pretty cool. Other than that, I am not amused.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the Transliminal Rupture and the Coldharbor bookcases ever be available as separate purchases or craftables @ZOS_GinaBruno ??? Most of the items in the pack I do not want but I would like to have multiple of the Transliminal Ruptures and probably the bookcases as well. Please respond.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I'd love the ghost horse....if horses in general didn't look so bad. I hope there will be other ghost mounts..ghost PETS...and a ghost SKIN soon!
    Edited by MornaBaine on April 4, 2018 3:53PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That polymorph, damn it looks good.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surreal Estate is mineeeeeeeeee atttt lasttttttttttttttttt

RgA1jw4.jpg

the good:700 slots since its notable house
    the bad: cause of the huge free space it will cost a lot to fill it with Molag Bal/daedric associated items
    hope see some new furniture recipes Coldharbour themed soon
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, interesting selection this round! Only a couple things I'll personally be looking at but I know there's lots of people who adore those undead things.
    Edited by Recremen on April 4, 2018 4:29PM
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping the Tsaesci motif would be available this month. Ah well.
    I do like the Ghost Horse a lot.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 4:50PM
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Dawnlight Palace :(
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    beetleklee wrote: »
    Was hoping the Tsaesci motif would be available this month. Ah well.
    I do like the Ghost Horse a lot.

Maybe the motif will be a Summerset drop?
  • RebelFireStorm
    RebelFireStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

It's not limited time and you can purchase it in-game for 1M gold.

OH WOW I CAN SPEND MY HARD EARNED MILLION GOLD ON A EMPTY PLOT OF LAND THANK YOU SO MUCH KIND CITIZEN
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    dont think ppl are realizing ZO$ keeps putting the rarest most expensive items in the game in the crown store.
    they promised the CS wouldn't effect the in game economy guess they were lying to us again.
    why play/grind when you can just buy it from the CS.
    so far ive spent 21,900,000 gold on the clockwork n bouyant armiger motif (wanted to be first on Xbox with full BA motif)
    thats hundreds of hours of work down the drain when i could've just spent a few dollars.
    if you can possibly win a polymorph from running a trial then does that mean buying it from the CS is P2W?
    buying gear from the CS isnt the only way something is P2W. id argue that buying shortcuts to content
    ( especially rare & elite drops) is most definitely PAY2WIN.