Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stacking xp buff

VonNelson
VonNelson
✭✭✭
How much can I stack? The event buff plus a scroll plus a potion? Is there a cap??
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VonNelson wrote: »
    How much can I stack? The event buff plus a scroll plus a potion? Is there a cap??

Yes and you have reached it.
    - Event (100%)
    - Scroll/Psijic (50%/100%/150%)
    - Ring of Mara (10% When grouped together)
    - ESO+ (10%)
    Total of 270% max
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on March 30, 2018 11:54AM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    But that could be a 150 scroll and a 150 potion. Is that therefore a 400% bonus??
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be mistaken, but isn't there a 200% cap on exp buffs?

I plan on using the scroll given to me as I leveled up + Pie of Misrule. I need my skill tree updated ASAP.

Plus deconstruction leveling.

Hopefully, by Sunday, I can get everything I need to 50.

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    I may be mistaken, but isn't there a 200% cap on exp buffs?

I plan on using the scroll given to me as I leveled up + Pie of Misrule. I need my skill tree updated ASAP.

Plus deconstruction leveling.

Hopefully, by Sunday, I can get everything I need to 50.

Yes you are mistaken.
    - ESO+ (10%)
    - Mara (10%)
    - Event (100%)
    - Scroll/Psijic (50%/100/150%)
    You can have each of those active. Only the Event and Scroll/Psijic will count as a buff.
    If you have a Scroll/Psijic active, the game will not let you use another one until it runs out
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    We're forgetting purple training gear here for another 80%.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to hijack this thread, but if one is enlightened, how does that fit into the overall boost? Is it 8x with the event boost (400% x2) or is it 5x (400% plus 100%). I assume it is the latter, but not really sure.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Not to hijack this thread, but if one is enlightened, how does that fit into the overall boost? Is it 8x with the event boost (400% x2) or is it 5x (400% plus 100%). I assume it is the latter, but not really sure.

I was grinding some CP out at the weekend and the same group of ad's went from 58k ish a pull down to 12k ish a pull when my enlightenment and xp pot ended but event bonus was still active.
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you are mistaken.
    Good to know I'm mistaken.

I'll update my lore library. :)