The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Daily Repeatable Quests cap?

The_Protagonist
The_Protagonist
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a cap on the number of daily quests that can be performed on a character/account?

I was going through this page and found that it stated the cap to be 40 per day, but did not specify if it's for character or account.

Plus is this info still valid or outdated.

Would appreciate your input and if you can provide an official source it would be awesome. Thanks in advance :smile:

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you'll get a direct answer from ZOS, it's possible one of the community team might see and be able to look for you though.

I believe it's per character for the limit on daily quests. So if you want to farm the next event to the fullest it will be 40 quests per character per day (if you're crazy enough that's 600 quests a day)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone please, who can I tag from ZOS to get a response?
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Not sure if you'll get a direct answer from ZOS, it's possible one of the community team might see and be able to look for you though.

I believe it's per character for the limit on daily quests. So if you want to farm the next event to the fullest it will be 40 quests per character per day (if you're crazy enough that's 600 quests a day)

@Turelus Thanks for responding, I suspect that it's per character as well, just wanted to confirm.

600 quests per day is theoretically possible, but even at 5 min.s per quest that would be 50 hours non stop :D Not even a crazy person can do that!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fastest ones are daily crafting writs, if you're on PC you can get "Lazy Writ Crafter" add-on which cuts down on the time these take even more.

Otherwise I am afraid I don't have much advice on which quests are going to be the quickest.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    The fastest ones are daily crafting writs, if you're on PC you can get "Lazy Writ Crafter" add-on which cuts down on the time these take even more.

Otherwise I am afraid I don't have much advice on which quests are going to be the quickest.

Crafting Writs and Daily Quests in Cyrodiil Settlements seem to be the fastest and easiest, i.e. if Cyrodiil quests count.