The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BG Crazy King 2 Flags Achievment

SaintSubwayy
SaintSubwayy
✭✭✭✭✭
Ive noticed that the Achievment for Crazy King gamemode where you have to told 2 Flags at once, doesnt work at all.

ybzpx6c92uy6.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
PC EU
vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got this and I think you have to capture 2 flags at the same time.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, you need to hold all 4 flags at the same time. You have a similar achievement for domination.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    No, you need to hold all 4 flags at the same time. You have a similar achievement for domination.

well then the Achivementtext is Wrong af (atleast in german) cause it states that you have to hold "BOTH" flags, not 4
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on March 31, 2018 8:21PM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

well then the Achivementtext is Wrong af (atleast in german) cause it states that you have to hold "BOTH" flags, not 4

The english one is also confusing since it also states to hold "both" flags. Definitely misleading tooltip.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The english one is also confusing since it also states to hold "both" flags. Definitely misleading tooltip.

or the Achievment is bugged and the tooltip is correct. It gives only 10 points so could be both ways
    PC EU

• Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I confirm i got the achievement when my team got all 4 flags at the same time.

Tooltip must have been written at a time where crazy king only had 2 flags.
    Edited by Aznox on April 3, 2018 6:37AM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club