Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Preordered Physical Collector's Edition

Aimora
Aimora
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there

I preordered the Physical Collector's Edition last time too and that time we could send a copy of the receipt for order and get our preorder items before the arrival of the box (also we were able to take advantage of early access too) Are ZOS planning on doing the same this time around?

:)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • ok_rsb16_ESO
    ok_rsb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Been asking the same thing. Forum has no info. The support agents doesn't seem to want to say anything about it either. I'm highly disappointed as a player since 2012 who wants to support Zenimax and have a little aknowledgement in return.
  • Veo
    Veo
    ✭✭✭
    Also preordered the ce today! ZOS please give us some info on how to get those nice items. :) *bump*
  • ok_rsb16_ESO
    ok_rsb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Sorry. This won't happen this time. All will be available on launch. When pre-ordering physical version, you won't get the sanche anyway.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26343?ESO:-Summerset-Editions-&-Pre-Purchase-Rewards

ky2yfk8svr5w.png
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was told to contact Game and they said I won't get the mount until launch :( This is disappointing as that wasn't what was stated when announced also last year they manually added the items after sending a copy of receipt - they aren't doing that this year :/

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Send in a support ticket with proof of your purchase to get the Nightmare senche. ZOS did the same thing with physical Morrowind preorders and early access for PC last year.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pre-ordered the collectors edition as well, I was unsure if the senche was included with this edition of the game or not... but considering how much it is I would expect to receive it as well...

EDIT: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/joinus?utm_expid=.HeBnadbERfqoXKoiyKaDCw.0&utm_referrer=https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26341?Announcing-ESO:-Summerset

Also if you look here ^^ it does say that you do get the mount.
    Edited by AnviOfVai on March 28, 2018 9:52AM
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry. This won't happen this time. All will be available on launch. When pre-ordering physical version, you won't get the sanche anyway.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26343?ESO:-Summerset-Editions-&-Pre-Purchase-Rewards

ky2yfk8svr5w.png

My physical pre-order states the senche is included...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send in a support ticket with proof of your purchase to get the Nightmare senche. ZOS did the same thing with physical Morrowind preorders and early access for PC last year.

Afaik: players that pre ordered (that's the problem here) outside of ZOS won't get the items in advance. A pre order is no buy in the end. That caused a lot of problems the last time. And stores like Amazon don't offer a "buy and pay now" service for things that haven't been released yet.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They answered this Q on twitter to say you will get the pre-order goodies, including the Senche, but only when the game goes live and you get to enter your game key. Seems they aren’t interested in giving the pre-order goodies early if you send them a receipt this year, but that system is potentially abuseable anyway so I can understand why (pre-orders usually don’t require pre-payment, so you can order, send proof of the order to ZOS, get free stuff, then cancel your pre-order).
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I contacted support a couple days ago, and I had a reply saying I had to contact my retailer, so I thought I would do it later, however later I got another email from eso support saying:

"After some review, I went ahead and added the Nightmare Senche mount to your account. You should see the collectible in your account the next time you log on. I apologize for any confusion. If you have further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us again!" ( I also showed a screenshot of my preorder from game)

Seems they are giving out the senche mounts as long as you show proof of purchase, which is totally understandable. :)!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »
    I preordered the Physical Collector's Edition last time too and that time we could send a copy of the receipt for order and get our preorder items before the arrival of the box (also we were able to take advantage of early access too)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we only get those items at early access start?

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    I preordered the Physical Collector's Edition last time too and that time we could send a copy of the receipt for order and get our preorder items before the arrival of the box (also we were able to take advantage of early access too)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we only get those items at early access start?
    We do now but on the original advert said we would get instant access

• Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    I contacted support a couple days ago, and I had a reply saying I had to contact my retailer, so I thought I would do it later, however later I got another email from eso support saying:

"After some review, I went ahead and added the Nightmare Senche mount to your account. You should see the collectible in your account the next time you log on. I apologize for any confusion. If you have further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us again!" ( I also showed a screenshot of my preorder from game)

Seems they are giving out the senche mounts as long as you show proof of purchase, which is totally understandable. :)!

Wow that’s fab - unfortunately I contacted Game and they said I wouldn’t get it until the game launch - but pleased you were able to sort it out :)

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Aimora. I think i used to be in same Guild as you a few good years ago. Im sure we used to run Dungs together
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aimora. I think i used to be in same Guild as you a few good years ago. Im sure we used to run Dungs together

Aww indeed we were :) how are you?

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's encouraging to see an example of where someone has sent in proof of purchase and got the mount immediately rather than at launch. However, although I've pre-ordered the Physical Collectors Edition with Game UK and have a receipt I'm not remotely tempted to go through the hassle of scanning the receipt over to ZOS with a ticket as it doesn't concern me when I get the mount. I have it on my other account on which I pre-ordered the digital edition and have used it precisely once!
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    It's encouraging to see an example of where someone has sent in proof of purchase and got the mount immediately rather than at launch. However, although I've pre-ordered the Physical Collectors Edition with Game UK and have a receipt I'm not remotely tempted to go through the hassle of scanning the receipt over to ZOS with a ticket as it doesn't concern me when I get the mount. I have it on my other account on which I pre-ordered the digital edition and have used it precisely once!

Heh yeah it’s not something I will lose sleep over - was just curious as to whether they would follow suit as to what they did with the Morrowind launch :)

• ThumbtackJake
    ThumbtackJake
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    However, although I've pre-ordered the Physical Collectors Edition with Game UK and have a receipt I'm not remotely tempted to go through the hassle of scanning the receipt over to ZOS with a ticket as it doesn't concern me when I get the mount.

That's how I feel. I just preordered the Physical Collectors edition through GameStop and figured I'd get the code on my receipt or in an email. Didn't happen, but no big whoop. Like Tandor said, not worth the hassle of scanning it in with a ticket and hoping I get a person from support willing to go ahead and do that.
    Long term filthy casual.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are going to honor it they’ll announce it. If not you won’t see an announcement.

There’s at least 5 threads asking the same thing.

Sorry but it’s odd to me why you’d post multiple threads. Consider their dev tracker for those of us who preordered the digital versions didn’t get our items yet.

Well PS4 had an update but not Xbox or pc so I’d follow that topic on the dev tracker or the others on this specifically.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on March 30, 2018 10:18PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭

BUSY lol. I dont get much gametime at all and certainly not enough time to run Dungs or Trials plus i havent even finished Morrowind yet and that was with the 2 week Early Access. But i will keep supporting ESO hence the reason ive Pre Ordered Summerset (of course with the Statue woohoo). How are you??
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BUSY lol. I dont get much gametime at all and certainly not enough time to run Dungs or Trials plus i havent even finished Morrowind yet and that was with the 2 week Early Access. But i will keep supporting ESO hence the reason ive Pre Ordered Summerset (of course with the Statue woohoo). How are you??

Likewise - lol busy busy busy :)
    I have ordered all Collector’s editions - the 1st statue was fab the 2nd was ok and this one looks cool :) Have a wonderful Easter xXx

• Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are going to honor it they’ll announce it. If not you won’t see an announcement.

There’s at least 5 threads asking the same thing.

Sorry but it’s odd to me why you’d post multiple threads. Consider their dev tracker for those of us who preordered the digital versions didn’t get our items yet.

Well PS4 had an update but not Xbox or pc so I’d follow that topic on the dev tracker or the others on this specifically.

I was too lazy to check if anyone else had posted a thread :wink:

• Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick update - I finally got my mount after filling out the customer support survey they send after dealing with a ticket :)