The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New jewelry Crafting

lordhakai
lordhakai
✭✭✭
Since the crafting of jewels will be tied to craftable sets will there be a new station for each set or will it be tied into blacksmithing. I am a GM that has outfitted a guild house with all the stations and I want to be prepared in case i need to get 30+new stations. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Thanks
Lordhakai
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, this is a must know topic. Zos please share details! Thanks!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is somewhat answered in the announcement (follow link to Summerset announcement in the news and announcement section of the forums)

Jewelry will be its own stations. They’ll be located wherever other craft stations are.

Set jewelry will be made at set jewelry stations, located at those set locations.

No announcement on stations for homes, but we’d assume there will be.

There will be new material nodes, and therefore new mats.

You can deconstruct, build, research, etc. There will be a jewelry skill line with passives like the other trade skills.

There will be jewelry daily writs. There will be master writs.

You MUST own Summerset to use any jewelry station anywhere.
    Edited by davey1107 on April 2, 2018 9:15PM
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    my question was made before the announcement on the website. A lot of my concerns were answered.