The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Did You Do With Your Daedric Thrones?

• Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    @swankery I'm impressed. Are you Molag Bal's personal architect?
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    I used a few, as thrones lol. the rest I pretty much deleted. too many thrones!
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please specify - this is gonna be fun )
    Hoarding to it's finest
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I purchased 30 ish placed several in my homes and have around 15 stored in my mistveil Manor barn.
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recreated the White-Gold Tower out of chairs (I mean, what else)
    @
    Peebuzzle wrote: »
    @swankery I'm impressed. Are you Molag Bal's personal architect?

@Peebuzzle I was building for Molag but he doesnt cover the insurance for my carpel tunnel so I gave him my two weeks.

https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put them in the bank and then promptly forgot I had them.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've got a few in my various houses, the rest are in my mule/merchant account's inventory.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Makes for good fireplaces
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my room with the Merchant/Banker/Fence and Craft stations, its set up like a shop. I have extra paintings leaning against the wall, some random things I've learned to craft but have no reason to have, few of those random world drops like the gears and a couple of those chairs. All so it looks like shop enviroment.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Zeni0s
    Zeni0s
    ✭✭
    I used them as a throne (Duh)
    A bit higher of dps dummies, it's the raid leader place juging low dps characters >:)
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Made about 200k selling them (bought 300)

How in the world.. they are frigging hideous 0_o
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used them as a throne (Duh)
    They're on the two balconies in the Linchal Manor house. I put two on each with a fire pit in the middle.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    You know it would be really cool if you could just use your Daedric thrones with the /sitchair emote instead of that Walmart chair.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took 10, 2 have been used in different houses.
    The rest sit in the guild bank
  • Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    Use them for a toilet
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance