The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Double slotting 2H Sword for PvP

bigdaddywill
bigdaddywill
Soul Shriven
Hi, kind of new to PvP but I heard the builds are rather flexible. I was thinking of slotting an Asylum Greatsword on the front bar and a Maelstrom Greatsword on the back bar-for a stamblade. Is this viable or would it never work?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could work if you want to only have a greatsword. Persoonally, I prefer a little more flexibility with a 2nd weapon. Bow for ranged, dual wield for AOE, or shield for defense.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you can make it work.

However, people usually either run bow(major expedition on dodge roll+strong DoT) DW(more damage, strong DoT, blade cloak damage reduction), or SnB(defensive ultimate). Each of these offers something that double bar-omg 2h won’t
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vma sword is nearly useless on nb, who use stampede on nightblade?
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vma sword is nearly useless on nb, who use stampede on nightblade?

It was pretty good last patch, no I'd take ambush over it.
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.