The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

6th House Totem

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Ok, recently purchased this thing for 100k gold (That's a fairly high amount, not bad, but high). The Rune that shows up where it's placed works inside Daggerfall overlook on almost every floor surface. But for some weird reason when you go down to the basement and put it down, the rune doesn't show up. Plz fix when you can @ZOS_GinaBruno

This is on the main floor
Screenshot_20171224_185212.png
This is down stairs
Screenshot_20171224_185230.png
Edited by NyassaV on December 25, 2017 2:57AM
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any word on this? I know you lot are still on break but would be nice to hear something
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump

yeah...this problem still is here and its not nice, especially as this is "undercroft" furniture
    Options