The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-EU] Newbie looking for other newbies to play with! :-)

Zithor
Zithor
✭✭
Hi there! :-)

I'm currently playing a DK stamina dps (CP190) and is looking for people to play with at any levels.
I consider myself a new player as I have not done much of the group activities other than normal dungeons and it would be cool to play with some equal people.
Anything from quests to public dungeons and vet.dungeons / trials. Maybe make a small guild? Idk. :)

Add me online @Zithor if this seems like anything you wanna join :-)
  • Auros
    Auros
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join and learn together, will send you a tell in game (newbie here too).
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try The Unholy Legacy run by @Flaminir

It's got players from all levels of skill and we actively help one another understand mechanics and builds to improve. You can always find people to fun dungeons or other content with just by asking in guild chat or Discord.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zithor
    Zithor
    ✭✭
    Great! I'll look into that. :-)
    Hope to see you online then Auros! :-)
  • TheFugs
    TheFugs
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to add me.
    Recently back in the game, have much to learn myself.
    Got a lot of crafting research done, so if you're looking for some shiny armor, maybe i can help aswell.