Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A house I'd like to be able to acquire.

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
A house I'd like to be able to acquire:

A 'Watch Tower' as in Vulkhel Guard. (With undercroft/basement).
The lighthouse in Vulkhel Guard, including the light tower. The light could be removed.

A guard tower, as in Wayrest on the walls, or one of the towers that are attached to the Fighters Guild, again, in Wayrest.

A wizards tower, like in Sentinel.

A castle tower or guard tower like in the mountains at Alcaire.
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or what about the dawnlight palace in hews bane that you can already preview
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

I dont seem to be finding it for preview, but from some of the comments I've read about it - it seems to be a rather large place compared to a cozy tower.

I'll keep looking for it though.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

:*
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

• R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »

I dont seem to be finding it for preview, but from some of the comments I've read about it - it seems to be a rather large place compared to a cozy tower.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Until it’s released, you would have to preview it from its entrance. It’s at the far end of the trader’s dock area in Hew’s Bane.
    Edited by R_K on March 31, 2018 2:26PM
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    twev wrote: »

Thanks for the heads-up.

Until it’s released, you would have to preview it from its entrance. It’s at the far end of the trader’s dock area in Hew’s Bane.

Thnx for that.