Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maelstrom Arena unplayable for me today...anybody else?

Delegator
Delegator
✭✭✭
I reported via /bug, but just thought I'd ask whether others are seeing it too. Running VMA, I'm seeing lag spikes up to 999+ latency locking up my screen for 3-5 seconds at a time (at which point of course I'm dead in most cases). This from an average 80-100ms latency normally.

I turned off add-ons, and I tried running in Cyrodiil, and lag was much better in Cyro (how often do you hear THAT?). VMA was fine yesterday, but today it's unplayable...for me anyway.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. I was looking forward to a couple of vMA runs tonight when I get home from work.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was getting that in Cyrodiil last night. Exited and restarted the client, and the problem went away. Not sure what caused it, though.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    When people talk about lag on there internet or even there Xbox itself because I play on one of the oldest versions of xbox1 gut have zero lag problems. My internet is ATT and I use both either bet as well as WiFi to connect, I understand some internets do differ in speed or consistency but if you know its not the internet I would check your system. What I do to keep mine running so smoothly for so long was added a cooling tray thing right away as well as always trying to use external storage for things I want to save keeping my system with as much memory free as possible without always having to download then delete things over and over. What I have noticed is that doing these things keeps my Xbox running smoothly and fast, maybe that's just opinion or I just happened to get one of the good systems but either way I rarely experience lag of any kind on any app or game unless its from a game I've downloaded and am playing online like GTA5 but I think that's more on rockstars end that there is anything I could do abut it.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**