The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Essential addons for current version?

Nyladreas
Nyladreas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys! I'm kind of a returning player after couple months and all my addons are currently either giving me errors, or not working properly or a shitshow giving me whole lot of headache. So I've been wondering if any of you could give me some recommendations on maintained, working, useful addons that just make lives easier.

I'm talking anything here... From Unit frames, Combat, Mini-maps and Crafting... across chat, quick info and bags... to minor enchancing things. Post a list of what you consider good or important! Anyone coming here can contribute to and benefit from this!

Lore/RP addons welcome as well. (Like Librarian or Khajiit Speak)
Edited by Nyladreas on March 26, 2018 2:16AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FTC
    Combat metrics
    Destination
    Dressing Room
    HarvestMap
    Lorebooks
    AwesomeGuildStore
    Craftstore

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Votan's minimap

I prefer Master Merchant or Tamriel Trade Center for trading.
  • ReCreare
    ReCreare
    ✭✭✭
    Is there no longer anything for automatic bank stacking?
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReCreare wrote: »
    Is there no longer anything for automatic bank stacking?

Automatic bank stacking is built into the game.
    Unfortunately, it, and the button that is supposed to force it are more of a joke than an actually working ability.

:*
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Nyladreas

Minion app is a great tool for managing AddIn updates. Free on MMOUI. Minion setup first asks for which game (WOW or ESO). Next asks for drive letter(s) where ESO and your AddOns are stored. It then searches and displays installed Add-ons including if update is available. Click to download all or individual Add-on.

Another tab lets you search for additional Add-ons then install those you like.

If you play on both NA and EU (PTS) add them to drive letter after restarting Minion.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Auldjohn Thanks I already use that :) I'm more curious about what actually isn't outdated or completely broken :P
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not logged on so I’m definitely missing some but these are the main ones that come to mind that I use.

Combat addons
    Combat metrics - in depth dps info
    Action Duration Reminder - tracks how long is left on dots
    Srendarr- tracks short/long term buffs ADR doesn’t
    Raid notifier - great additional information for trials
    Acuity - use this for tracking the Mechanical Acuity proc and cooldown

Trading
    master Merchant
    Awesome guild store - revamp guild store interface

Social
    P Chat - improves chat function
    Easy travel - auto finds a guildmate to travel to when want to go to a new zone

Utilities
    Easy Writ Crafter - must have for doing crafting writs. Saves loads of time
    Destinations
    Lore books
    Skyshards
    Jo Group - use this for the improved group view
    Advanced filters - improves inventory UI
    Inventory Insight - let’s you search items across all characters and bank
    Alpha Gear - easy swap out of gear presets
    Addon Selector - allows you to set addon profiles and swap. Great if going into PvP or trials and want to switch off the heavy addons
    Champion point profiles - similar to addons it allows you to set profiles of CP set ups and swap without needing to manually reset them
    Edited by Parrot1986 on March 31, 2018 9:30PM
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    THANKS EVERYONE!! Got a bunch of suggested add ons and it feels much better :)
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use the following with no problems( and i use minion):
    Awesomeguildstore
    Combatmetrics
    Craftstore
    Destinations
    ESO Master Recipe List
    Harvestmap
    Lorebooks