Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Jester Event

Hortator Indoril Nerevar
Hortator Indoril Nerevar
✭✭✭✭✭
My computer died about a week ago and its been in the store being both fixed and updated internally. So I cant log on. So my question is...

ANSWERED: Did this years Jester Event come out with new achievements and quests or is it the same as last time like the other event that was copy paste? I know they added some new drops but is it just the same as before?

NOT ANSWERED YET: Is the new jester chest thingo, tent recipe and memento trade-able?

Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on March 31, 2018 4:04PM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing as last year

Only new things are a furnishing recipe for the Jester's Tent, a Jester Coffer furnishing and a new Memento
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Same thing as last year

Only new things are a furnishing recipe for the Jester's Tent, a Jester Coffer furnishing and a new Memento

They all trade-able like before? (Hope so.. so I can just buy them and not miss out haha)

EDIT: Found images of the trees so nvm.
    Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on March 31, 2018 4:02PM
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Found images of the Scintillator Memento so nvm.
    Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on March 31, 2018 4:03PM
  • ZOS_Edward
    ZOS_Edward
    Community Rep
    Hi @Hortator Indoril Nerevar,

As Tryxus stated, the base event is the same but new rewards were added. Not everything is tradeable.

You can find the full event information with a list of rewards, including which ones are new, here.
    Staff Post
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Edward wrote: »

As Tryxus stated, the base event is the same but new rewards were added. Not everything is tradeable.

You can find the full event information with a list of rewards, including which ones are new, here.

That is no where close to a full list of rewards at all. For example, it does not list Dubious hence the flood of "Does Jester drop Dubious this year" forum post.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all furniture is tradable except the banner...and the stuff is all cheap now
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the only thing that is bound is the banner furnishing (which was also around last year) - runeboxes, recipes, tent plans, coffer furnishings, and dazzler consumables are all tradeable.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind. It was a stupid question. I need to go to bed.
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on April 1, 2018 11:44AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maura_Neysa wrote: »

ZOS_Edward wrote: »

That is no where close to a full list of rewards at all. For example, it does not list Dubious hence the flood of "Does Jester drop Dubious this year" forum post.

What's "Dubious"?!?!

One of the best food/drink buffs in the game for stamina
    item-120769-1-4.png
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on April 1, 2018 11:47AM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.