The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why can't I repair my gear with Nuzhimeh the Merhant or access the trading system with Banker?

videogamer951
videogamer951
Soul Shriven
Can you guys put in the repair feature with Nuzhimeh the Merchant and The Guild Trading with Tythis Andromo the Banker?

Best Answers

• WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, I might actually buy the merchant then. And access to guild bank from player housing would be such an improvement.
    Answer ✓
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But how would it help win? It can't be used in PVP. And for repairs, we already have the option to use kits at any time (which are cheaper than merchant repairs anyway). All this would do is give the option to pay a little more for repairs, with the convenience of having access wherever you are, and without the hassle of buying repair kits all the time and clicking each armor piece one-by-one.
    Answer ✓
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep repair kits in your bank and use the banker when you need to repair.
    That's what I do, and it works like a charm. Across all charaters, too..
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they made it like that so it won't be viewed too much like a pay to win experience. Imo I think that was a very smart move.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To ensure we have to at least visit towns and cities, instead of having to live like hermits in our houses

"The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    To ensure we have to at least visit towns and cities, instead of having to live like hermits in our houses

If they wanted to do that they would have to get rid of repair kits.

Long live the Hermit life!