The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ok why is everything in German? No pic on profile?

Stormydove
I register and I am forced to choose a pic from a small valid amount to use as my avatar? I can't even upload my gamer pic?

Why is everything on this forum in german or some odd language? Ya I see " EN, DE, FR" up top, im in EN and there is little to no english?

Help plz, this is not right and giving me baddddddddd feeling about playing this game
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They removed pic upload, we all have to pick from a set now. :(

All of the different languages of each forum are displayed despite the fact you chose English... Yeah it's really annoying.

Everyone's annoyed with the layout, and ZOS know; they have said that they will make updates at some point (though we don't know what these are.)
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Stormydove
    Inversus wrote: »
    They removed pic upload, we all have to pick from a set now. :(

All of the different languages of each forum are displayed despite the fact you chose English... Yeah it's really annoying.

Everyone's annoyed with the layout, and ZOS know; they have said that they will make updates at some point (though we don't know what these are.)

OMG ya this sucks, feels like im playing a 3rd world game, wth?

• Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... I really hope the layout improves.
    And hopefully we'll see a general discussion forum.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Stormydove
    That's what I was looking for was general discussion. Wow ya whoever designed this has not been in MMO forums before.
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    It was like this in beta for a long time too. And I didn't like it then either if it makes you feel any better. It's hard to find anything, and all the languages make it even more confusing.