The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can transfer my ps4 progress to pc ?

Spikycream00
Spikycream00
Soul Shriven
I am about to buy eso on pc, but it would be nice to start and have all my progress of ps4, I can do that ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, you can't.

From ESO Support:

Can I transfer my ESO account and characters between different platforms?
    Updated 03/29/2018 10:44 AM
    We have not built, and do not plan to build, the capability to move individual characters from platform to platform. We were only able move characters in bulk for console once on June 1st 2015 because the database tables we copied to were brand new (empty). Now that the database tables are filled with other data, the techniques we used before no longer work.