Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like a customizable/buildable mount

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
Not talking about the talk someone was having about being able to dye mounts but to fully customize a sort of mechanized mount, be it bipedal or otherwise. It can be a quest that allows you to do it or whatever.
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, a mechanical self-buildable IKEA mount does not appeal to me (and not just because I expect we will be missing screw "flokebaart" halfway through assembling it... :p )

On the other hand, I would -love- it if we were to get options to customize all the existing mounts! Pick our own style for saddle and bags, dye these to match our characters gear, etc.

Possibly even add something more to mount customization, like having the different gear styles have different effects... pick the original "rucksack" style saddlebags, get bonus storage capacity, pick one of the newer "slim" saddlebags, get extra speed, etc.

• KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If everything could be obtained through quests, sure, but this is basically housing for horses and ZOS would monetize the crap out of it, just because they could. Not that it's a BAD idea, just consider what you'd be getting into should they actually implement something like this.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »
    Not talking about the talk someone was having about being able to dye mounts but to fully customize a sort of mechanized mount, be it bipedal or otherwise. It can be a quest that allows you to do it or whatever.

*Has a horrific flashback.*

No.

*Twitches*