The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bow + pet ?

Rasly
Rasly
✭✭
I am trying to find out if it will be a good idea to go for a sorcirer just to have a pet, to make it tank for you while you using bow? You know like in WoW.
Edited by Rasly on March 31, 2014 2:36PM
  • dannomite82
    dannomite82
    ✭✭
    You can also get a shade summon as a thief (granted at higher level), combined with a vanish, would help keep enemies on your pet.
    Holgrum put some pants on. Holgrum heal me I'm dying. Nag... Nag... Nag...
  • Rasly
    Rasly
    ✭✭
    You can also get a shade summon as a thief (granted at higher level), combined with a vanish, would help keep enemies on your pet.
    I think shade only leasts for 30 seconds or so, that is no good. I wish there would be a pet for hunter, like in many other games.

• Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently pets aren't very good at higher levels. It would work at lower levels, but at higher levels pets may not be a good option.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet's are not sneaky.

I'd take that into consideration.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• WyeVxndzz
    WyeVxndzz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering what's the "hunter" equivalent here; ranged but not magic focused.
    «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥» «♥»
    When you're feeling under pressure, do something different. Roll up your sleeves, or eat an orange.
    Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
  • Dragonetti
    WyeVxndzz wrote: »
    I'm wondering what's the "hunter" equivalent here; ranged but not magic focused.

Any class can use a bow as their main damage source. Nightblade would be the more traditional choice IMO.

“Never let your sense of morals stand in the way of doing what's right”