The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No starter quest 'Welcome to Cyrodiil' after abandoning it

Wolfkeks
Wolfkeks
✭✭✭✭✭
Ticket number: 180326-001446

Hey peeps,
I wanted to start the Cyrodiil starter quest with my convenant character some time ago, but the quest givers won't give me the quest.
I abandoned the quest by accident and wanted to re-start it, but the two npcs Veronard Liancourt and Zahreh wont give me quest.
I deleted my addons, repaired my game, changed campaigns (like the the peeps from customer support suggested), I even tried again to ask the npcs to give me the quests (the nice guys from customer support thought I didn't do it) but it looks like a bug for me.
But since I can't start the starter quest in Cyro I won't get the 'Kill players' quest it's a bit frustrating.

Would be really awesome if you could fix if @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Racheal or whoever I have to poke! :)
"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • danger241
    danger241
    ✭✭
    You have to go to the Seiging Training grounds and continue the Cyrodiil welcome quest from there. (Training ground is outside of the High Rock Gate... Can't remember which one. Just ride around with your horse and look for it)

But yeah, this is so annoying/confusing to users who abandon the quest by accident

*Edit* I think it's nearby Alma Ruma for DC
    Edited by danger241 on March 29, 2018 5:49PM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx mate, that really helped :)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if support knew that.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!