Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafted set for pet sorc pvp?

KharnTheUndying
KharnTheUndying
✭✭✭
Looking for some advice, im starting a pet sorc for pvp and was wondering if julinos is a good set to pair with necropotence?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pets dmg scale with magicka not spell dmg. It is probably best of the crafted sets unless innate axiom somehow buff the pets.?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »
    The pets dmg scale with magicka not spell dmg. It is probably best of the crafted sets unless innate axiom somehow buff the pets.?

Good question, does Innate Axiom buff pet damage? Pets on Sorcerer, Warden and Nightblade (shades) are after all class abilities, can someone test this, would really love to know, I will too after I get back from work.
  • KharnTheUndying
    KharnTheUndying
    ✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »

Thanks for info,i was orginally going for spell damage
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    I think that mechanical acuity is better in this case, but i'm not an expert
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    I'm debating on making a Pet Sorc.

I'm curious about the Axiom because, Necropotence + Axiom would be cool.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The_Protagonist did it work with axiom ?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It did not buff pet damage, but I did find an increase in overall DPS, because I do use a lot of class abilities from Storm Calling skill line.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Duplicate]
    Edited by The_Protagonist on March 31, 2018 12:56PM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend 5 piece of shacklebreaker, which adds stamina and stamina sustain to the big 5th magicka bonus.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    I recommend 5 piece of shacklebreaker, which adds stamina and stamina sustain to the big 5th magicka bonus.

Necropotence along with Destruction Master is not bad either.