The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cloudrest

m2rc
m2rc
✭✭✭
So the new trial is a city in Summerset. Holy crap. I hope we get a massive scale trial and with what a few youtubers have said including Woeler I hope that we can fly Griffins. Or maybe keep them as mounts. Please ZeniMax I believe in flying mounts.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Flying mounts?

No.
  • Kumbiya
    Kumbiya
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be opposed to it if it was limited to within the trial itself - like commandeering gryphons to get from point A to point B, but would definitely be opposed to open world flying mounts.
    CP 700+
    Rohuku - Redguard StamDK/Tank & Master Crafter
    Mogubishu - Altmer Warden Healer/Mag DPS
    Ruyanril - Dunmer Magblade
    Treads-Muddy-Waters - Argonian DK Tank

vAA HM/vHRC HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF/vAS/vDSA/vMA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai confirmed in a German thread no flying mounts.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Did he confirm no gryphons? As in is it still a possibility for non-flying gryphon mounts?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did he confirm no gryphons? As in is it still a possibility for non-flying gryphon mounts?
    I believe he just confirmed it was an NPC in the images on a mount flying, players wouldn't get flying mounts.

I very much doubt ZOS will not offer grounded versions however, no ZOS confirmation but we all know they're going to sell those mounts (or variants if there is one unlockable in game).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I believe he just confirmed it was an NPC in the images on a mount flying, players wouldn't get flying mounts.

I very much doubt ZOS will not offer grounded versions however, no ZOS confirmation but we all know they're going to sell those mounts (or variants if there is one unlockable in game).

Okay; thank you for the clarification. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    PvP Mount system would be cool, flying or non flying. I still think there's a possibility flying mounts could work, but the skies could get crowded and it would make ground mounts useless. I suppose they would never come to ESO, just a speculation that we would get some. But if they're in Cloudrest as part of a mechanic that would be cool.
    Edited by m2rc on March 31, 2018 11:06AM
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flying mounts is probably never going to happen, people could come places where they’re not supposed to be and ignore all ground mobs while traveling.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    m2rc wrote: »
    PvP Mount system would be cool, flying or non flying. I still think there's a possibility flying mounts could work, but the skies could get crowded and it would make ground mounts useless. I suppose they would never come to ESO, just a speculation that we would get some. But if they're in Cloudrest as part of a mechanic that would be cool.

Snipe. Snipe. Snipe. Crash!