The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Crusade Of ESO... [Video]

Volsers
Volsers
✭✭✭
Hello! I just wanted to share a short but very awesome moment that I edited from an event with our newly created PvP guild. We basically bought the Imperial motif for all the people in the guild to create a guild costume we can all later wear into battle! Here is what it looks like :smile:

P.s Knights in the desert really reminded me of the crusade :wink:
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DEUS VULT!
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Do you have any screenshots of everyone together yet? Would love to see it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Volsers
    Volsers
    ✭✭✭
    @Turelus yes!
    Camera could not include everyone but I have this :smile:

MrMiPke.png

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks great! I very jealous of your ability to have so many people on the same page as to do this!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Volsers
    Volsers
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    That looks great! I very jealous of your ability to have so many people on the same page as to do this!

hehe, thanks! It is not easy, but it is very fun :smile:
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!