Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

From where to start play?

Power
Power
I've just back to the game and i want to learn but there is ALOT stuff they added from 2015, so there any chance of good guide return players or even discord/ts thats can help me back into it? (EU)
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast is pretty good. Built a few characters off his suggestions, and he breaks it down for the current update too.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much of the game has changed since 2015, it's practically a brand new game.

I suggest hitting up Miss Bizz's YouTube videos. She does an excellent job of explaining many of the game's features and attributes.

• Power
    Power
    Alcast is pretty good. Built a few characters off his suggestions, and he breaks it down for the current update too.

I have sorc level 50, is that still good ?
  • Power
    Power

I don't know what to build and how to combine the skill points, do u know whats i need to do?
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    Power wrote: »

I have sorc level 50, is that still good ?

Level 50 is really just starting. Now you have the long journey of gaining Champion Points. Those allow you to finer tune your character.

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

• Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭

I don't know what to build and how to combine the skill points, do u know whats i need to do?

https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-sorcerer-build-pve/

Look at this page(he even has videos). You're main goal is getting to CP 160.
    Edited by Vuldovahkriid on March 30, 2018 12:21PM

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

• old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try Dottz Gaming,see link bellow. He is also on You Tube.

https://dottzgaming.com/
  • Power
    Power

I did a good work that i create a char only for research clothing?
  • Power
    Power

I mean i have all the research for each cloth that i spend alot time to learn it
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭

I mean i have all the research for each cloth that i spend alot time to learn it

That'll be good if you craft you're own gear, but you will need at least CP160 to get max level gear. You keep gaining CP, but all gear/weapons scale to 160.

Also Woodworking(for weapons)/Provisioning/Alchemy/Enchanting wouldn't be too bad either.

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet is to start a new character and play it for long enough to get the drift of how the game plays these days, before then considering whether or not to pursue your old character.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also i recommen joining a guild. Best support is by other players, which you can contact directly instead of waiting here for answers. But the others are right, check out alcasts and other famous players homepage and go through some youtube videos ;)
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Also i recommen joining a guild. Best support is by other players, which you can contact directly instead of waiting here for answers. But the others are right, check out alcasts and other famous players homepage and go through some youtube videos ;)

That rather depends on how you intend to play the game. If you are seeking advice from others, whether through guilds or videos, be sure that they are playing the game the same way as you. A lot of videos, for example, will be by min-maxers concerned with the most efficient way of playing, while you may simply be concerned with the most enjoyable way! Are you looking for solo or group efficiency, PvE or PvP? Just play the game for 20 levels or so on a new character, and then ask any questions or reach any conclusions, you'll pick things up as you go along. Just make sure you don't forget to have some fun along the way!