The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why can’t I preorder the Summerset standard edition?

attackofcheese
attackofcheese
Soul Shriven
I downloaded and played the recent free trial that they put out, but now it won’t let me upgrade the game to the full version. I still have the game downloaded, but the link it has to the PlayStation store sends me to a page just for pre-ordering the Summerset DLC without the base game. I want to preorder the ESO: Summerset standard edition, as it would give me access to the game again, but it keeps telling me it’s unavailable for purchase as I already own ESO: Tamriel Unlimited (I don’t, it just thinks that since I got the free trial). It seems that the only way I can buy the game is if I get the Morrowind edition, but I don’t want to do that as the Summerset edition already comes with that. If I deleted Tamriel Unlimited off of my PlayStation, would it let me preorder the game, or will I have to try and get ahold of Sony to fix the issue?