The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Casual 160+ CP

jjohnson023b14_ESO
jjohnson023b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hey there,

Brief background - Played from beta until around Craglorn. Back in a super casual manner and getting caught up on Champion points. Divorced father with custody of two and an extreamly sporadic play schedule these days.

I have a ton of mats saved to craft a set of 160 gear that will likely be my set forever. Going for all gold minus jewelry until Summerset. I PvE and PvP at times, rarely have time to dungeon crawl. Imperial Stamblade.

That said, how do I get the best bang for my buck? Most threads I've read are all about BIS, which while extreamly informative for vets and trials, aren't that useful to my situation. I probably will never get the max undaunted rank, so I'm going 7 medium.

I was thinking the following. I know there's not all that much difference, but as I said, this is my gear for the foreseeable future and want to make the most of it.

I was thinking (sharpened since I can't rely on group buffs):

NMG x 5
Hunding's x 4
All Mundus
Warrior or Thief, maybe Lover
Shadow Walker or Morag Tong Jewelry x 3
Sta enchants on armor
Weapon damage enchants on jewelry
Nirn or infused & poison main hand dagger?
Sharpened & weapon damage off hand dagger
Sharpened or precise or nirn & poison bow?

I appreciate any input.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casual NB here.

I run 5 Hundings (heavy chest/legs), 5 Spriggan's and some agility jewelry.
    chest/legs infused and all the rest divines, warrior mundus.

Bow is sharpened (don't group much so I want the penetration).
    dagger/sword (precise/sharpened)

I've only golded out my bow so far but I'm happy with my build. Will probably gold out the rest of the gear except the DW weapons at this point.
    I'm around cp 360 and can solo pubic dungeons.

My dps is in the 22-25K range and I have hit 30K dps here and there.

I would suggest you make purple gear/upgrade farmed gear to purple and play with that for a while before you upgrade to gold.
    I'm holding off on golding my DW weapons because I'd like to get a Spriggan's axe rather then the Spriggan's sword I currently have.
    Edited by Juju_beans on March 30, 2018 5:32PM
    Answer ✓
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a decent setup. You could also go 5/5/2 if you have some monster helmets/shoulders.
    :smile: