The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Warden...ugh

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
The shear number of stam wardens grinding and in under 50 BGs is a good indicator that the stam warden is stupid OP...in case you need anymore evidence. Let's put 8 of them into one match. @ZOS_Wrobel
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't nerf it

You need to pay to get it
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, when did Warden get OP?
    A month ago he was at the bottom in all speccs.

The only thing he could do was burst people in PvP with Cliffracers.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is talking about pvp, where magwardens are decent and stamwarden very popular atm.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uviryth wrote: »
    Wait, when did Warden get OP?
    A month ago he was at the bottom in all speccs.

The only thing he could do was burst people in PvP with Cliffracers.

Stam Warden with shalks and 2 handed has always been good at burst damage.
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    OP is talking about pvp, where magwardens are decent and stamwarden very popular atm.

Maybe in BGs, in Cyro they're still exceedingly rare. Almost a year after Morrowind release i kinda doubt that's because everyone is still leveling theirs...
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe in BGs, in Cyro they're still exceedingly rare. Almost a year after Morrowind release i kinda doubt that's because everyone is still leveling theirs...

I have no clue what server or what times you play on, because stam warden is one of the most common specs I encounter

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mostly because why go to that laggy mess when you can dominate 8 nerds in a BG. :)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no clue what server or what times you play on, because stam warden is one of the most common specs I encounter

Like him I rarely see wardens besides the usual ones. Other than that it’s a bunch of nbs, magplars, sorcs and dks. If anything stamplar is the rarest spec for me to see.

• Mattoxx96
    Mattoxx96
    ✭✭
    Stam wardens have dropped in popularity since dragon bones patch, I hardly see them now, everyones just playing stam NBs. They are OP af though.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find them everywhere. Imagine several wardens in a small group of Deathmatch or Chaosball spamming Sub Assault, healing trees (or whatever they're called) and an occasional mag warden with that stupid freeze ulti. If you don't play BGs, you may not notice it as much, but open world they are stupid with their burst and cheap healing ults.
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shear number of stam wardens grinding and in under 50 BGs is a good indicator that the stam warden is stupid OP...in case you need anymore evidence. Let's put 8 of them into one match. @ZOS_Wrobel

Anyone who didnt have morrowind and prepurchased summerset got morrowind for free and are now rolling wardens.

Xp weekend so everyone else is leveling classes they dont have yet

Its literally that simple
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »

Anyone who didnt have morrowind and prepurchased summerset got morrowind for free and are now rolling wardens.

Xp weekend so everyone else is leveling classes they dont have yet

Its literally that simple

^ This...

Which is why I said they are all over under 50 BGs and grinding.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You see way more NBs, both magicka and stamina, than warden of any specs. They are more evenly distributed along with other classes. There are more stamblades in BGs than any other because proc set glory never faded in no CP.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would kill more on stamNB than I do on stamwarden. I would contribute less to groups, but have a vastly more successful solo play. Both are overtuned presently.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭

I...wait....exceedingly rare? What am I seeing then? Easily 25%, maybe 30, of the characters I see in Cyro are bunny hopping around with their little netches right behind'em.
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I would kill more on stamNB than I do on stamwarden. I would contribute less to groups, but have a vastly more successful solo play. Both are overtuned presently.

nah u lying.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, the last time people went around saying Stam warden is OP, mag got a nerf
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf crystalized shield. Make it not return magicka anymore.
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stop the Warden hate.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wardens are extremely OP except for one thing...

stam NBs.

Stam NBs / Incap are a hard counter to wardens.

and right now there are so many Stam NBs that people don't want ot play wardens, despite the fact that wardens tear up everything other than stam NBs (and stale with Mag NBs).
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen groups of stam wardens.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

I've seen groups of mag sorcs. I've seen groups with 4-5 Mag Dks with one Mag Templar. I've been ganked by 4 stamblades all at once. None of this has any say on balance.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. MrDenimChicken
      MrDenimChicken
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Domander wrote: »

I've seen groups of mag sorcs. I've seen groups with 4-5 Mag Dks with one Mag Templar. I've been ganked by 4 stamblades all at once. None of this has any say on balance.

but you can still tell what is fotm based on seeing lots of one class in the pro roaming groups in cyrodil, and right now on console most of those pro groups have stam wardens, stam templars, and mag templars
    2. Uviryth
      Uviryth
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Woah woah, before you start praying to the nerfgod please remember, Warden is the worst class in PvE in every regard. So if they nerf something it has to be very clever, plus accomodated with buffs to PvEcapabilities. And we all know Zenimax likes to use hammers and crowbars instead of surgical tools.

@Amount of Wardens in PvP: Are you sure its not just a mirage? You know, Wardens are very flashy with the Netch, the Bear and the Tree. They stick out. Maybe the 25% Wardens you see is really just one or two.