The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trading Guild and Merchants.

tamedbeast
tamedbeast
✭✭✭
Just getting back into the game after taking some time off for approx a year and want to get back into the game.

I would say I'm a heavy trader and prefer to be in trading builds and farming.

Therefore I would like to find out who are the large trading guilds right now and who I would contact in those guilds to get invited.

Also curious as to what zones are the most popular for merchant spots these days?

Thank you for the advanced help.

PS. If you happen to be in a trading guild with over 400 members please send me an invite as I plan to be around for a few months and will have lots to trade! Very active player when playing.

@tamedbeast

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trading cities have not changed, although Vivec is the new crafting hub as you can turn in writs anywhere. But Vivec only works if you have the chapter.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Merlian
    Merlian
    ✭✭✭
    First off, welcome back! The big trade cities currently are Rawl'kha, Wayrest, Mornhold, Belkarth, and I believe Vivvic City is doing quite well (but that may change when Summerset drops). If your looking for a trade guild, best bet is to head over to one of those cities and ask in zone chat and someone will probably shoot you a whisper with an invite.
    PC NA
    |Merlian Nightstalker| - DC Imperial Magicka Dragonknight
    |Nix Nightstalker| - EP Imperial Stamina Sorccer
    |Kragdin Longrock| - DC Imperial Stamina Templar
    |Zane Killian| - EP Dunmer Magicka Nightblade
    |Alyia Bekker| - DC Breton Magicka Warden
    "If the job were easy, it wouldn't be any fun!"