The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Abandoned quest question

andrew.pike22b14_ESO
andrew.pike22b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So I've recently abandoned a quest because originally i thought it bugged out when in reality it wasn't and I had to do another quest to satisfy the abandoned quest criteria (which I was extremely annoyed with). At any rate from my understanding I have to wait a specific amount of time before trying the quest again correct?

Thank you for the assistance.
"It always fits. Eventually" - Stan Lee
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've recently abandoned a quest because originally i thought it bugged out when in reality it wasn't and I had to do another quest to satisfy the abandoned quest criteria (which I was extremely annoyed with). At any rate from my understanding I have to wait a specific amount of time before trying the quest again correct?

Thank you for the assistance.

Make quest giver enabled in settings. Its in gameplay I suppose. Go to the quest giver location . You will see a person with black arrow on top of his head. Speak with him and enable the quest. Until you speak with quest giver and enable the quest, it wont be added to quest log and map. You have to travel by yourself. Or ask someone to share the quest with you.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Most quests you can just go right back to the quest giver. Dark Brotherhood Sacrament/Heist you may want to wait 5 minutes for the instance to reset before you restart. Other than that, I can't think of anything else that you really want to wait for, but you're quite vague in your description.