The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Who is responsible for the Abyssal Geysers?

WhiteCoatSyndrome
WhiteCoatSyndrome
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
The way it was described ('group content') made me think of Dolmens, which made me think of the Daedric alliance trio - Nocturnal, Mephala, and Clavicus Vile. But the picture with it looks like crustacean monsters:
203716c09f19138be89c3284d3949565.jpg

...and that suggests to me it's the Maormer and/or the Sload.
#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing the sloadies.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be really nice to see and/or kill some slugish sloads.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really confused there for a minute. I though you wanted to know who at ZOS was responsible for them lol
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts