The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Questing with Friends

Firelice
Firelice
I'm new to the game and me and my friend have wanted to quest together but, we are little arrows in the same instance how do we get to be in the same instance.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You or your friend are on a quest/in an area that is different depending on what you have done within the game.
    Try going elsewhere in the game world. If that doesn't work, try completing your current quests and see if that does anything.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • sadhi
    sadhi
    ✭✭
    this happens more often because you or your friend might have done quests that the other hasn't yet or it is because the area is solo only.
    if the area isn't a solo area and you are in different instances you can go to your friend tab in the menu and select the option "jump to friend" this will put you in the same instance
  • Catixie
    Catixie
    Soul Shriven
    Going to note that sometimes Jump to friend doesn't work. My bf and I made our characters and we got up to a bit that we know we have done together before but he couldn't jump to me. I relogged and tada I was there with him. But yeh sometimes there is just annoying instanced stuff that you can't do together.
    I'm so clever even I can't figure out what I'm up to most of the time

Bixie-Templar
    Aldmeri Dominion