The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mythic Artherial Ambrosia

Redeye155
Redeye155
Soul Shriven
I’m not quite level 50 in provisioning but I have read Psijic Ambrosia and mythic aetherial ambrosia recipes. When I get the required skills to make the mythic ambrosia I want to start selling it but it will cost around 110k for the dust I was wondering how much I could sell the crafted drink for while maintaining a profit or is it not worth it? I saw a mythic drink for 8k which I thought was cheap and there is no profit there. I’m on ps4 EU server btw.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if you have the provisioning passives maxed you'll be making 4 at a time so calculate your price from that.
  • Redeye155
    Redeye155
    Soul Shriven
    I’ll only start when I have all the passive ideally I would pay 80k for the dust and sell at 25k each which I think is a fair price but what I will have to pay will affect the price I sell at I think I could make profit quicker by selling the standard ambrosia for 6k a pop i don’t know but i will give the mythic drink a try to see how it goes I’m just wondering what people would pay for the mythic ambrosia.