The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any PvE guilds?

IV_Deity
IV_Deity
✭✭✭
Hello all,
I am currently looking to seek a guild that enjoys doing PvE content. I am in no way looking for an elitist guild, but I am looking for one that is willing to teach and run dungeons/trials. I am in no way a casual player and I spend most of my time in PvP. I am looking to broaden my horizon on PvE. I've done many vet dungeons, maelstrom, etc, but trials are still new to me, as I've done them on normal just for gear drops and not for vet completion/skins.

For PvE, I have a couple DPS characters fully leveled, but their gear is perhaps outdated or not BiS. Magic Nightblade & Magic Sorc. I have a magic templar as well so if any groups need healers, I can get through. Feel free to pm me or reply here. Xbox One messages are also acceptable.

XBOX ONE NA SERVER.
Gamertag: IV Deity
Now on PC.

Best Answer