Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing item request: pile of straw

Cavedog
Cavedog
✭✭✭✭✭
We don't have anything to "decorate" our stables with except one item, a nord cart with hay in it. The nord cart is too big for most locations except the largest of homes as well. Can we get just a plain pile of straw please?

Also, there are no real options for a gate/fence either. So our glorious steeds have to stand there all plain with no comforts of home....and they can just run away! And really, why would they want to stick around with no hay to eat anyway?

• VonNelson
    VonNelson
    ✭✭✭
    Yes mine are getting sick of eating kelp
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They sell some hay bedding in furniture city merchants. It´s like a pile of hay with a rugged blanket over it. If you turn it over you have a hay pile. Ideal for your horses or your argonians!
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on March 28, 2018 8:19AM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they sell some in grahtwood at the housing vendor
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are hay beds. OP is talking about a pile of hay, like you see at all the stables.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on March 28, 2018 9:03AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like the trough to be filled with water. You can see this asset at all the stables. The one you can craft doesn't have any water in it though.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s hay in CS also a nord cart full of hay as well
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoom in and u see hay around on ground
    I covered ground with the rectangular hedges than put some hay scattered. It might be grain I’m not sure but works for me.
    fmtvuyjuha19.png
    Edited by Krainor1974 on March 29, 2018 4:09AM
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They sell some hay bedding in furniture city merchants. It´s like a pile of hay with a rugged blanket over it. If you turn it over you have a hay pile. Ideal for your horses or your argonians!

That was a great idea, but it didn't work. When you turn the straw beds upside down, it's black on the bottom.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not see anything like hay or straw a the grahtwood housing vendor(s)...checked them all. No hay in Orsinium either, where they sell the straw beds.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

roll in the hay eh? :)
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zoom in and u see hay around on ground
    I covered ground with the rectangular hedges than put some hay scattered. It might be grain I’m not sure but works for me.
    fmtvuyjuha19.png

Haha.

You have the same idea of walling the outskirts as me.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Godamit. You had to do that, eh?

For any German reading this: Und warum liegt hier überhaupt Stroh?

There. Now I'm not the only one thinking of this.