Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serenity Falls Estate and summerset

Demalb16_ESO
Demalb16_ESO
✭✭✭

what can I change in a house like Serenity Falls Estate. can I change the trees that are There ? I want to buy the house with no furniture, but can I change the trees and structures that are there in the preview? like the arc near the falls and the lights?
Is there a preview of the houses that are going to be on the market with summerset ?
thanks
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any trees on the property can be moved. Not sure what arch you're talking about.

Summerset houses won't be revealed for a while. They will probably be accessible on the PTS, but there will almost certainly be an NDA until closer to release so they won't be made public until then. If you get invited to beta test the chapter, you will get to see them.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on March 28, 2018 9:08AM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you buy a house unfurnished, you do get all the exterior stuff. But as stated, you can move it or remove it, up to a point. There will be some "landscape", such as grass and scrub plants that aren't furnishing items and will persist.

Serenity Falls has a bridge over the stream on the property that is not listed as a "furnishing", so is fixed. There's a simple Khajiit Archway, however, that you can take down and move.
    Edited by ghastley on March 28, 2018 8:51PM
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    When you buy a house unfurnished, you do get all the exterior stuff. But as stated, you can move it or remove it, up to a point. There will be some "landscape", such as grass and scrub plants that aren't furnishing items and will persist.

Serenity Falls has a bridge over the stream on the property that is not listed as a "furnishing", so is fixed. There's a simple Khajiit Archway, however, that you can take down and move.

how about the two big trees ? I want to change all the trees
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can move all of the trees
  • Calsie
    Calsie
    ✭✭✭
    These are all the furnishings on the Serenity Falls map that you can move or remove.