The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Refund

Sertorias
Sertorias
I'll be blunt, I want a refund. I've played this game for about 10-12 hours, and I don't like it, in fact I hate it. I'm extremely disappointed in the game and I have no desire to play it further.

Since the game has not even been officially released yet, I want a refund for the $60 I spent. I honestly do not think it is worth $60. I do not want to wait for fixes, I do not want to level up more and see if it gets better, I'm not interested in playing anymore. I just want my money back and my account closed. Is this possible?

As I said, given the extremely short amount of time I've been playing, and the small amount of time that the game has been available I don't think a refund is out of the question. Will you give me back my money?
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Shoulda done Amazon, they dont charge you til release day but you still get the 5 day code, I'm 100% sure your screwed if you bought it from them
  • RedWarrior72
    RedWarrior72
    ✭✭
    Gameplay at launch can be rocky. I am peeved at the fact that they basically did a screw job on the extras for both the Explorers pack and the Imperial Edition. One and done for that much extra money?
  • Sertorias
    Sertorias
    If blizzard gave me a refund for time I didn't use, this company should as well. I've got 30 days of game time payed for with this game and I don't want it. I want my money back. If they refuse to give a refund to people who are playing before the game has even been officially released, that's a good sign we should all just jump ship now. I just want to see what response I get from customer service and I want to know how they would justify not refunding me for the product that hasn't been released yet that I am unhappy with and do not want.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will likely have to call their support center. I've never heard of refunds being processed/handled via forum requests.
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    call customer support.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you played the beta at all, you should know enough about the game to have made an informed purchase decision. (Launch-day bugs aside.) And if you didn't play the beta, why not? There were MANY opportunities to get a beta key. Buyer beware - always.
    I'd say you are unlikely to get a refund. That said, you can save yourself the cost of the $15/month ongoing costs :)
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, @Sertorias. We're going to close this thread, as we see a ticket has been created based on your request. We want to thank you for playing The Elder Scrolls Online during Early Access, and we hope you'll join us back in Tamriel in the future!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.