The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Scalecaller peak sets

xbobx
xbobx
✭✭✭✭✭
Are any of these sets good? The light armor set seems like it could be good for warden healer considering the buffs it can do. and the heavy set seems good for a warden tank

thanks
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jorvulds is very strong for PvE healing because you get 40% longer major force from warhorn. Zaan can be also very good in certain situations.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, absolutely.

Ulfnor's Favor is the best x3 tank set in game (x4, x5 are good, x3 is spectacular)
    Jorvuld is awesome for so many builds
    Dolye had PvP proc builds
    Caluurion is freaking great for PvP
    Thurk is fantastic for tank build diversity and PvP
    Zaan is huge single Target dps and is a killer in PvP

Trappings blow
    Plague slinger is meh
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, absolutely.

Ulfnor's Favor is the best x3 tank set in game (x4, x5 are good, x3 is spectacular)

Trappings blow
    Plague slinger is meh

What is x3, x4, et.?
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
    Options
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, absolutely.

Trappings blow
    Plague slinger is meh

would plague slinger be good on dk since its a 50 percent boost and something like swamp raiders?
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, absolutely.

Trappings blow
    Plague slinger is meh

What is x3, x4, et.?

The set bonuses. Ulfnors has health as the x2 and mag/Stam recovery as it's x3.

For the op, they are all junk, 4 seconds more warhorn is hardly worth losing worm or mending as far as I am concerned, from a pve perspective. Especially since the 2-4 pieces are junk too, regen is easy to get other places and 2% healing done is literally the worst set bonus in the game, a 129 spell damage is better, it provides more healing on most builds AND impacts damage done.

The monster helm might be good in PvP, the minor heal debuff is rare and it is up practically 100%.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 28, 2018 3:59AM
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I´ll include the sets from both the DLC dungeons:

Light armor sets:

Caluurion’s Legacy: The magicka version of Viper´s Sting set. Can hit very hard in PvP and is a decent set for any melee magicka build. More of a PvP set.

Jorvuld’s Guidance: Haven´t tried it personally but I can see good usage of the set in both PvP and PvE. You just have to ask yourself if you think it´s worth the trade-off of not using Mending or Worm.

Medium armor sets:

Trappings of Invigoration: The stamina version of the Warlock set. I would say it´s one of the more underwhelming sets ZOS created. You can basically get 9k stamina back from a few heavy attacks. Not worth a 5 piece bonus

Plague Slinger: Can be quite useful in PvP, especially no-CP where proc-sets tends to be more efficient. It got a cool animation as well. Not my flavour but absolutely not a bad set.

Heavy armor sets

Ulfnor’s Favor: 35% more magicka and/or stamina back on heavy attacks is very powerful. However I see this more as a PvP set than a PvE set. Definitely a good set if you can play around with heavy attacks in your build.

Curse of Doylemish : I had some ideas when I saw this set. My first thoughts was to use them for PvP on my werewolf, but realised very fast that the theory was going to be difficult to carry out for practise. 12k more damage when heavy attacking a stunned or immobilized enemy is good, but if you can´t land the heavy attack it will be difficult to make good use of the set. Not a bad set, just a little difficult to play around with. And since it´s a heavy set (with healthy jewels), I don´t see t making it to the PvE scene.

Monster sets:

Zaan:People have many opinions about this set regarding balancing issues. But whether you like it or not it´s a useful set in both PvE and PvP. Originally I think the set was created to give melee magicka builds a boost (just my theory). At the moment I would say it´s more useful for PvP since melee magicka builds have some issues competing with melee stamina builds in PvE, even with Zaan.

Thurvokun: At first glance it looks a little underwhelming, but minor defile and minor maim are potent debuffs, especially in PvP. In PvE minor defile has little to no use (at least for now) and minor maim is applied by Heroic Slash by tanks. I´ve played around with the set a little in PvP on a few tank-builds and I must say that I like it a lot, especially in areas like Imperial city where you often have narrow spaces and chokepoints.
    Options