The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Mutiny on the Outlander, no invitations accepted anymore

Zippy81
Zippy81
✭✭✭
The offer isn't valid anymore.
Edited by Zippy81 on April 17, 2018 3:02PM
Kind regards,
Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild has grown by around 20 players this week. The jackpot for next Sunday is 618 000 gold. The raffle's theme this time is IT'S ALIVE! It includes draugr motif pages, a mammoth skull, a skeleton target dummy, skeleton furnishings and recipes, 50k up to 110k worth EACH.

We ran a successful PVP group in Shor this weekend again. Lots of fun in a group of 20-ish. We also completed Asylum Sanctorium for gear a couple times and did the regular normal Craglorn trials for weekly coffers and gear. A zone run in Craglorn provided some motifs and skyshards.

Oh, and the trader is there again, selling our stuff!

Join our crew! It's worth it!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Cassowary
    Cassowary
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't mind joining, I got a couple extra guild slots left to fill and having people to talk to at all times of the day is nice >:)

@Cassowary
  • anjeermartin
    If you still have room, can I get an invite. @slyfox0
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Invitations sent. Have a look at our message of the day and join our discord. Welcome aboard!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    Cops and Robbers will be our next raffle's theme (imperial motif, gold jewelry, lots of pretty rare furnishings). The next jackpot will be 541 000 gold worth only because ... one of the guildies won the previous one on Sunday. I'm only a little bit jealous. Anyway, the motif madness during the event is in full throttle and guild is a good place to swap the items you got from boxes. Or sell the spare motifs fast thanks to a trader.

Our guild has grown to over 450 members. We could've hit 500 easily but our Chief Officer threw overboard a number of lazy pirates. What are you waiting for? Plunder those anniversary boxes now!
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    This is getting annoying. Someone won the jackpot again. Here are the details of the next raffle:
    Super Jackpot 546,000 gold

Daggerfall Lions Share Prizes

Captain margots house and furnishing pack (150k value)
    7 daggerfall covenenant motif pages (81k value)
    Recipes: hello handsome porter, jugged rabbit and preserves, caramalized goat nibbles (60k value)
    Lessons from a lion: 4 fortified nirncrux, 1 potent nirncrux, 3 of each type of craft research scroll (50k value)
    Praxis: breton figure, stone (50k value)

Besides, with the extra 7 crazy days of motif farming you might want to swap some stuff with your guildies, right? And you can trust a pirate that he won't cheat you, right?

Oh, and by the way, we're forming a core group of dedicated players for trials. From scratch. 470+ guild members.
    Edited by Zippy81 on April 12, 2018 12:52PM
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • thelightbelow
    Hey I would love to join, my ign is @thelightbelow
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to invite you but it looks like you're in 5 guilds already. @thelightbelow
    Kind regards,
    Zippy