The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Which alliance has the best looking city? And can you become a werewolf?

Gash
Gash
✭✭
Which faction city looks the best in your own opinion and quest areas?
Also can you become a werewolf in this game? I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon now so I can have a go of this game =)
  • murpf
    murpf
    best cities is subjective, i prefer the daggerfall cities my self.

and i like their questing as well. i felt that the aldmiri wasn't for me though the khajits are awesome, and the ebonheart are OK too, but i think i might be a little skyrimed out so i wasn't feeling the nord stuff.

and yes you can become a werewolf/vampire.*not till very late in the game though.
    Edited by murpf on March 31, 2014 7:39PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each alliance has many cities, and they all look quite different.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The city I think looks best is the second area of AD - the massive tree.

As for lycanothropy, you have to find a rare spawn of werewolves in the last area of your alliance.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Gash
    Gash
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all your replies. I hope I find this rare spawn I will have to sit up all hours to find it hehe.
    I was going to go with AD so that's a bonus I want a wood elf nightblade (siphon) spec to do some support and a little healing.
    I can't wait for this game, there is going to be alot to learn. =)