The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Mag Dk 1vX with 13 Kills and a 20k Leap

SkysOutThizeOut
SkysOutThizeOut
✭✭✭✭
Check out 1vX with 13 kills and starting it with a 20k leap.
1v7 with help at the end, Five 1v3s, Seven 1v2s, One 2v9, Two 2v6s, Two 3v7s, One 5(ish)v14.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7fKIFfo2ZE&feature=youtu.be
Edited by SkysOutThizeOut on March 26, 2018 11:47PM
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah? Well I have 42k magicka and 3k spell damage and last night I curse+DB+HA+crystal frag bursted an afk stamblade and it half-healthed him.

Checkmate. B)

Great video btw. Seeing revenge plays makes me feel all warm inside.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kova Thanks man.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you run into much trouble with snipers or destructive reach spammers without wings slotted? I find I need it for that but just so darn expensive to maintain.

Are you using Varen’s Legacy?

Awesome vid once again man.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kartalin thanks man. I don’t have much trouble with range anymore because I try to focus on positioning and LoS. If I am open field not mounted I’m moving in stealth and have a leap queued. Healing ward stacked on Elusive mist works fine if I find myself out of position. Elusive mist is “bugged” because you can be snared or rooted by poisons.

The way I play mag dk, I die if I go on the defense for too long because we can’t sustain it. If I can maintain offense, generally I can’t die. That translates into sustain and big damage that translates into big heals off whip, embers, and draw essence.

No I’m not using varens. I do have a really *** build “video” that lists all my most recent set ups, minus cp, until this newest one. But I’m always running sun.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ...Around the 5:30 second mark... did you try to fool the enemy to make it look like you got disconnected in mid-combat... just so he would start attacking you? :D

Seeing that mDKs are still wrecking face in the field makes me so proud.
    Edited by Savos_Saren on March 27, 2018 2:43PM
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve been using Sun on front bar lately instead of spellweave and I’m really liking it. Run it with Riposte and Grothdarr in no cp but still looking at other options. I’ve been using destro on back bar for ele drain but it also forces me to use coagulating too so mixed bag there.

Going back to healing ward could be interesting but I agree LOS will probably be the biggest thing. Thanks for the input.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kartalin I recommend bloodspawn for increased sustain. Defense translates into less healing, more ults on a dk is more resources, more ults means more executes since Leap is our execute.

@Savos_Saren actually yes I did. I was trying to give them a better chance because I kind of felt bad because it looked like Tomas wanted to give or stopped fighting.
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kartalin remember you cannot crit a shield. That’s the bonus of healing ward and it grows.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Kartalin I recommend bloodspawn for increased sustain. Defense translates into less healing, more ults on a dk is more resources, more ults means more executes since Leap is our execute.

@Savos_Saren actually yes I did. I was trying to give them a better chance because I kind of felt bad because it looked like Tomas wanted to give or stopped fighting.

Yeah, bloodspawn on a light DK is very strong, the extra resists help, and assuming BS procs once every 10ish seconds, its about 120 of each regen with more leaps to match.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.