The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My creations:Alduin,emerald dragon,Storm,Frost,Flesh,Stone atro, Ra Kotu,Y'ffre,Hermaeus Mora,& more

VvwvenomwvV
VvwvenomwvV
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone. I'm Vvw-VENOM-wvV a.k.a the "Decorator of Light" I'm on PS4 NA server. I thought I'd post some of my creations.z0m7nchp4loi.png
jxw95q7mjxo7.png
juk7rlzhfef1.png
3uyojwfn7m9b.png
pdm665b4eho1.png
fgegj54ajwf0.png
01olyvegr355.jpg
xmmpgeang3ar.png
8bduo866nrco.png
969arbvqavzz.png
pdba9rilz27d.png
wlsnd08em09w.png
buqz0uz32t8s.png
oxo3p2c6pdyx.png
gytjn2vv4oof.png
hk9pqahcymah.png
5i6saay9emdb.png
md6sclxiz0pz.png
4av00tjy0tyx.png
o3k0ktp01h3x.png
9568ye62ya28.png
uv9recsluwjv.png
s5kcflmd7mjz.png
tzpibwnooxvu.png
  • tonyhextrab16_ESO
    tonyhextrab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wow....I don`t like to use the word `Awesome` (it`s overused, imo)....but...AWESOME!

Absolutely incredible work. You, sir, are an artist
    No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn nice, had seem some of these in another thread with people asking who made them.

Your work is great! Hope to see more updates from you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zeni0s
    Zeni0s
    ✭✭
    Wonderfull!

Now i want a big storm atronach in my garden.
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Grand Topal Hideaway is the only house I made that doesn't have a sculpture in it, but it is a functional Waterpark. It has three high dives, two in-ground heated pools with built-in lighting, a hot tub that's also heated by the volcunism, a functional waterside, and a jogging track.

The Serenity Falls Estate has the Pumpkin King, and is a two story Haunted Halloween maze with a treasure hunt. If you like doing maze challenges, you should give this one a try. There might be a reward in it...if you meet the challenge requirements.

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work Venom!

What are the square blocks you built your ramps out of? I could use that for some of my own projects.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are amazing beyond words, I especially like the atronachs you've made!
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    The square blocks came from the luxury furnisher.
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Wow, @VvwvenomwvV, these are truly amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your work, we especially enjoyed Alduin and the vine-monster. How long does one of these beauties take to create?
    Staff Post
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rough in for all houses took about one day each. Going back over stuff until it's just the way you want it can take much longer.
    Edited by VvwvenomwvV on March 27, 2018 11:16PM