The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Integrated Graphics Cards

deadrez
deadrez
im not sure if I have one but if I do are you working on a fix for this issue
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    What kind of fix, and what kind of issue? The only thing really relevant is if your integrated card is new enough to be supported, whether or not your drivers are updated, and of course the settings it is capable of running on. You need to provide a lot more information.

Newer AMD integrated cards (especially Kaveri) are quite powerful by integrated standards and can handle the game quite well on medium settings. Intel integrated cards (even the newer ones) are MUCH less powerful and can barely handle the game on low settings (if at all).

The game doesn't care if your video card is "integrated" or not...it's solely a matter of hardware power and whether it can handle it.
    Edited by Saerydoth on March 31, 2014 6:51PM
  • deadrez
    deadrez
    there was a post in it said integrated graphics cards weren't supported at this time but they changed it I don't know if this is it but I got a amd radeon hd 7450