The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Princely Dawnlight Palace Furnishing

Kvøthe
Kvøthe
If you are thinking of getting this when it is released what style will you be furnishing it with, which banners or theme and any particular features you will be developing.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have kept it mostly Redguard in theme but to be honest, after touring it SEVERAL times, I have talked myself out of buying it. With no ETA or even any assurance of IF player caps and item caps are ever going to be raised these huge and EXPENSIVE places are too poor a bargain to consider. MAYBE Zeni will get their act together at some point and implement these things and then MAYBE I'll kick myself for passing on it. But I already have ONE 24 player house I don't even bother with because of the item cap limit so I'm loathe to saddle myself with another.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have a release date for it ?
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Liferefugee
    Liferefugee
    ✭✭
    It is there to just make us wonder. Forget about that house and get something else. There is a reason they haven't released a price or date yet, they want to build hype then fleece us for crowns. If we keep letting them, they will keep doing it