The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Casual Monsters (RP Guild/Discord Group) PC NA

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

Do you roleplay a vampire or a werewolf? Maybe even something “off the wall” like a daedra of some sort? A werebear perhaps? A lich? Would you like to be able to find other players who do? Then Causal Monsters is for you. CM is a Discord community for ESO that allows players of such characters to find each other, network, and forge connections in game. An in-game guild has been started for purposes of phasing and making in game RP easier.. However, like the Discord, it will be an OOC (out of character) tool only, nor is it necessary to be in both. We all know how precious guild slots are!

All members are free to invite others, to both the guild and the Discord.

What and how you roleplay is up to you. Everyone has their opinions and preferences and it’s great to share these so people can find others of like mind to play with. There are really only two rules:
1. No discussion of real world politics, religion, or social causes. Keep it game related.
2. Follow the Don’t Be A *** principle. You can swear if you want to but don’t swear AT people. If you don’t understand the difference, learn it. Treat others as you would wish to be treated. And keep things no more than R rated.

The Discord is set up with RP rooms for those who wish to RP in Discord when they can't get in game.

In game we have a haven (the Domus Phrasticus player house) called Villa Tenebris. ICly located in a remote area of Craglorn, this sanctuary has but one rule: No violence in the house, take your duels if you simply must outside! The small walled estate provides ample security and shelter that the supernatural creatures that visit it may be open about who and what they are. Enjoy a drink at the bar, relax before the fire with a good book from the ample library, hold meetings at the conference table upstairs, scry on your enemies in the scrying pool on the grounds or enjoy any of the ample spaces in which to relax and/or party.

If you are interested please message me here and let me know if you'd like an invite to the Discord or/and the in game guild.

M8NrUxr.png

ITxLMPZ.png

cXXWzR5.png

f7Ca9tv.png

4UfLpk6.png

qyYZw93.png

x1KqQtT.png
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Muffinn
    Muffinn
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I have just come across this post and am very interested! If you would be so kind to maybe considering inviting me! I'm not a vampire or whatever YET. I hope to be so soon though. Thanks!
  • Kandadar
    Kandadar
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite to your discord. Jolaughn#9292

Thanks
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discord invites sent!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your favorite monster to play and why? Come join the discussion at Casual Monsters!

• x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite to the guild? In game handle @x48rph
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x48rph wrote: »
    Can I get an invite to the guild? In game handle @x48rph

Invite sent!

• kilroyk9
    kilroyk9
    Is your guild still active?
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kilroyk9 wrote: »
    Is your guild still active?

It is BUT we have decided to be a Discord only entity. I will be happy to send you an invite to that.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look! A NORMAL MORTAL LOOKING VAMPIRE in the Northpoint Sloshing Tankard Inn in Rivenspire!

UnuegVK.png

Come join the discussion on this and other vampire/werewolf/daedra things at Casual Monsters Discord!

• AmDeadly
    AmDeadly
    Soul Shriven
    can I join? @AmDeadly
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AmDeadly wrote: »
    can I join? @AmDeadly

I need your Discord handle, not your in-game name. Feel free to send it to me as a private message if you'd rather not share it here. Thanks!

• Logohs
    Logohs
    ✭✭
    can i get a discord invite plz Sick BOY#4551