The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bear Guild -

HjorrMundGandr
HjorrMundGandr
✭✭✭
Wanting to start a Guild for anyone to join, Lgbt friendly and Bear oriented. If you're interested leave a comment :) We will also ride bears into battle ;)
Edited by HjorrMundGandr on July 22, 2021 5:24PM
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Still Wondering if people would be interested. Now that the warden was released the bear companion would be a great addition to the guild for PVP runs:)
  • GrayWolfBln
    GrayWolfBln
    Soul Shriven
    Still Wondering if people would be interested. Now that the warden was released the bear companion would be a great addition to the guild for PVP runs:)

Hello HyorrMundGandr,
    I just read your commend about a LGBT Bear Guild - "Wondering if you would like to also have an EU version of this guild? I would be willing to set it up."
    I was wondering if you still want to set it up? I'm playing the EU Server and am interested in being a part oft this guild.
    Have a nice day!
    GrayWolfBln
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t understand the point in making LGBT friendly guilds, pretty sure any guild u join doesn’t care if of the latter.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    I don’t understand the point in making LGBT friendly guilds, pretty sure any guild u join doesn’t care if of the latter.

sometimes its nice to be around and play with people that you share this in common with. a Guild thats states they are lgbt friendly let us know we are welcome and will be able to play with others like us.

• HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »

I understand your point, you're right. It really should not matter. But unfortunately, accepting the lgbt in the community proves a feat for some guilds or guild members.
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭

Hello HyorrMundGandr,
    I just read your commend about a LGBT Bear Guild - "Wondering if you would like to also have an EU version of this guild? I would be willing to set it up."
    I was wondering if you still want to set it up? I'm playing the EU Server and am interested in being a part oft this guild.
    Have a nice day!
    GrayWolfBln

Hey there GrayWolfBln,
    I would most definitely work towards setting this up. Would be great fun getting the bears together and riding into battle. Pvp and Pve.
    Ill keep you updated :)

I'm looking at focusing on new players and helping out anyway I can with gear, build. Also getting a strong group of Pvp's to regularly raid Cyrodiil.
    Edited by HjorrMundGandr on January 15, 2018 3:03PM
  • krimsonnox
    I would love an invite on the EU server or the NA one as i have a charachter on both, but my warden is on EU.
    I'd consider myself some sort of teddy bear. :)
    Im more PVE than PVP though

@krimsonnox
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    I have set up a discord if anyone is interested in getting things started setting up a guild.

https://discord.gg/Fzff54r