The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I dont know how to do PVP!

SmithNL
SmithNL
✭✭
Hello fello explorers!

I have joined a sever/whatsever on the pvp screen. I can see all the stats of my allience and on the map I can see al the forts and such. Now I don't know how to participate or join a battle.I feel like a complete scrub asking a question like this but help is much apreciated. How do I join a PVP match?

Smith
Edited by SmithNL on April 1, 2014 9:26AM
I live for science!
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Click L to open your alliance menu
    2. Click the top right button of the alliance menu to open up the server list
    3. Right click on a server
    4. Click 'Set as home'
    5. Right click again
    6. Click 'Enter campaign'
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Simonie
    Simonie
    Thanks @Inversus, I also didn't know!
    Templar | Member of Légion QC | Aldmeri Dominion
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Np.
    Also, you may want to note how to leave - I'd say more people have problems leaving than joining.

When you want to leave, just find the wayshrine in the cyrodil starting area, and fast travel to a wayshrine outside of cyrodil.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • SmithNL
    SmithNL
    ✭✭
    Inversus wrote: »
    1. Click L to open your alliance menu
    2. Click the top right button of the alliance menu to open up the server list
    3. Right click on a server
    4. Click 'Set as home'
    5. Right click again
    6. Click 'Enter campaign'

Thanks for the fast comment. It get it now. Just played a massive battle.

I live for science!