Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where's the boat in Devon's Watch?

LytheVodaine
I've searched the whole place, but I can't find the boat to the former starer island. People in chat just keep telling me that there is a boat at the docks, but they don't tell me where exactly at the docks. I only found two ships and a fisher boat so far, none of which offers me any way to get to the former starter island. Any help, please?
  • Simonie
    Simonie
    You probably have a quest to go talk to the NPC which will transport you to the starter island. I had it with Aldmeri Dominion so I guess it's the same for the other two factions. If not, talk to NPCs on the docks, I'm sure you'll find it. Good luck!
    Templar | Member of Légion QC | Aldmeri Dominion
  • LytheVodaine
    Nope, I currently have no active quest after talking to the Prophet, right after I woke up. That's why I'm confused. :(
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you leave the house the first time there should be a NSC near you(just a few steps), watch your compass. Talk to him and he will send you to the docks, then the boat should be there and the quest marker on the compass will guide you.
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • LytheVodaine
    Bless Dulfy, she describes what I was looking for:
    dulfy.net/2014/03/30/eso-stonefalls-quest-guide/

So, before I can take the boat (as I was told in chat), I have to talk to Riurik, which will then start a quest to guide me to the boat.

Anyhow, thank you ladies and gentlemen, for your assisstance here. :smile:
  • Simonie
    Simonie
    So you completed the prison area, you went straight to the main island and now you are trying to go to the starter island, am I right?
    If so, I guess now your best chance is to try to find that NPC which will probably be on the docks near a boat. Second guess is to open a ticket or search online for the name of that NPC. Can't help you with that since I only played AD for now.
  • LytheVodaine
    The confusing part is that there is no marker to point me to that NPC while there are ~20 or so NPC's in that city, offering quests, and about the same amount not offering quests. I didn't talk to the quest givers since I wanted to finish the starter island quests first. But apparently, on of these NPC's (Riurik) offered a quest to get to the starter island; next thing to confuse me, he's not at the docks, but overlooking the docks from a cliff. Anyhow, I think I'll manage it from here. Thanks again! :wink:
    Edited by LytheVodaine on March 31, 2014 5:50PM
  • Simonie
    Simonie
    Awesome!